Admission Process during Pandemic (COVID-19) for the session 2020-21
- Seat capacity for fresh students:
- Class-XI — 300 students
- Semester System (Degree) — 500 students
- Admission form will be available on College website: mendipatharcollege.com
- Forms will be accepted on the spot in the Office of the Principal.
- Only 200 candidates will be allowed per day to enter the campus at the time of admission. Selected candidates for Semester System will be intimated through email or mobile phones.
- Admission into class-XI will be on the spot without submission of the forms.
However, Social Distancing, sanitizing in the College premises will be Top-priority.
N.B.: Candidates from outside the state e.g., Assam can come for admission with prior permission from the North Garo Hills District Administration only through entry point. College cannot take responsibility due to outbreak of COVID-19.
Schedule of Admission Process:
- Form submission: 14th July to 23rd July, 2020
- Scrutiny of forms: 24th July, 2020
- Display/intimation of selected candidates: 27th July, 2020
- Admission of selected candidates (B.A, 1st Semester & Class-XI): 28th July to 7th August, 2020